Genuine YONEX Astrox 99 Badminton Racquet, with Full Cover, UNSTRUNG, 3UG5 Blue/Gold Colour, 2020 New
Made in Japan
- Namd Material - A world’s-first, new dimension graphite material, Namd, which greatly improves the adhesion of the graphite fibers and resin by attaching nanomaterial directly to the graphite fiber.
In high performance racquets, it is common to combine nanomaterials with resin that connects graphite fibers, but in Namd, nanomaterials are directly adhered to the graphite fibers and resin is greatly increased. This major improvement produces a shaft that flexes and stores energy, delivering explosive force on impact with the shuttle.
- New Full Frame Namd - AX99 has adopted NAMD in the entire body of the racquet, including the Frame, doubling contact time with the shuttle, resulting in an explosive shot as the racquet returns from Flexed to straight at the end of the swing.
- Rotational Generator System - The counter balanced head adapts to each shot, helping you to control the drive and attack the opposition with increased acceleration, steeper angle and power on the smash.
- Other Product techno;ogies - see yonex website http://yonex.com/sports/badminton/products/badminton/racquets/astrox-series/astrox-99/
- Steep Attack - Overwhelm the opposition with the fast and powerful ASTROX. For players who demand a steep angled and devastating smash, taking the point to their opponent.
- Head Heavy Balance
- Stiff Flex shaft
- Frame: H.M. GRAPHITE/Namd/NANOMETRIC/Tungsten
- Shaft - H.M. Graphite/Namd
- Single-pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high-performance stringing pattern.
- Weight/Grip: 3U (Average 88 grams)/G5
- Recommended string tension 21~29 lbs
- PLEASE NOTE: If a string type is selected, the tension of the racquet will be strung at 25 lbs, unless you notify us.