Genuine JAPAN VERSION YONEX 900 Badminton Racquet, 2017 New Colour Blue/Navy Blue
Made in Japan
- Greater Angle on your Power Game - A totally new frame that suppresses the angle of the shuttlecock immediately after contact to land it at your opponent's feet rather than sending it back in an upwards direction.
- Benefits - More Accurate Smashes and Fast Drive Shots, Great for Attacking - It makes the shuttlecock Faster & More Accurate.
- New Evolutionary Frame Design - Side - (1) Stress Construction Technique to give you a stepper angle to your smash - A new Frame Shape and Material used to keep the upper and lower parts of the frame very stiff and the middle area flexible for increased, rapid downward control of the shuttlecock. (2) Cutting-edge NANOSCIENCE material NANOMETRIC is used for the frame, enabling it to flex during the swing and to hold the shuttlecock at point of contact. (3) This together with the match winning features of greater repulsion power & speed within the Nanoray Range will Maximize your point winning potential.
- New Evolutionary Frame Design - Top - Equipping you for the drop cut smash - The reshaped the top part of the frame increases the sweet spot to increase the spin to the shuttlecock making it drop closer to the net and away from your opponent.
- Light head balance
- Stiff shaft
- Frame: H.M graphite, H.T. raphite, Nanometric, Super HMG
- Shaft: H.M graphite, X-Fullerene, Ultra PEF
- Weight/Grip: 3U (85g-89.9g)/G5
- Recommended string tension ~20-25 lbs
- PLEASE NOTE: If a string type is selected, the tension of the racquet will be strung at 24lbs, unless you notify us.