Genuine YONEX ASTROX 100 Game Badminton Racquet with Full Cover, 3UG5, Kurenai Colour, Medium Flex Shaft, Recommended tension 21 - 29 lbs,
Made in Taiwan
- Developed by Yonex Japan,
- Lead the attack with increased power and control.
- Specifications -
- Flex: Medium Flex
- Frame: HM Graphite / Tungsten / Nanomesh Neo
- Shaft: HM Graphite / Nanomesh Neo
- Weight / Grip Size: 3U (Ave. 88g)/G5
- Stringing Advice: 3U 21-29 lbs
- Rotational Generator System - The counter balanced head adapts to each shot, helping you to control the drive and attack the opposition with increased acceleration, steeper angle and power on the smash.
- Namd Material - A world’s-first, new dimension graphite material, Namd, which greatly improves the adhesion of the graphite fibers and resin by attaching nanomaterial directly to the graphite fiber. In high performance racquets, it is common to combine nanomaterials with resin that connects graphite fibers, but in Namd, nanomaterials are directly adhered to the graphite fibers and resin is greatly increased. This major improvement produces a shaft that flexes and stores energy, delivering explosive force on impact with the shuttle.
- Extra Slim Shaft - Designed to slice through the air, generating speedy power
- Energy Boost Cap - Uniquely shaped cap which maximizes shaft performance. The front allows theshaft to flex, while the sides arch-shapedcurve stabilizes the racquet face bypreventing the shaft from twisting.
- Rexis Shaft - High-performance, ultra-lightweight shafts made with NANOMETRIC (TM) carbon graphite, designed for players looking for high-impact speeds and greater distance. (NANOMETRIC is a material which applies the NANALLOY (TM) technology of Toray Industries, Inc.)
- Others (see Yonex website for details)