Genuine YONEX ASTROX 100ZZ Badminton Racquet with Full Cover, 4UG5, EXtra Stiff Shaft with Recommended tension 20 - 28 lbs
Made in Japan
- Specifications -
- Lead the attack with explosive shots at greater speed, power and control.
- Head Heavy Balance
- Extra Stiff Flex shaft
- Frame: HM Graphite / Namd / Tungsten / Black Micro Core / Nanometric
- Shaft - HM Graphite / Namd
- Single-pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high-performance stringing pattern.
- Weight/Grip: 4U (Average 83 grams)/G5
- Product Technology -
- Namd Material - A world’s-first, new dimension graphite material, Namd, which greatly improves the adhesion of the graphite fibers and resin by attaching nanomaterial directly to the graphite fiber.
In high performance racquets, it is common to combine nanomaterials with resin that connects graphite fibers, but in Namd, nanomaterials are directly adhered to the graphite fibers and resin is greatly increased. This major improvement produces a shaft that flexes and stores energy, delivering explosive force on impact with the shuttle.
- Rotational Generator System - The counter balanced head adapts to each shot, helping you to control the drive and attack the opposition with increased acceleration, steeper angle and power on the smash.
Hyper Slim Shaft - Designed to slice through the air, generating speedy power
- Other Product techno;ogies - see yonex website.
- Steep Attack - Overwhelm the opposition with the fast and powerful
- PLEASE NOTE: If a string type is selected, the tension of the racquet will be strung at 27 lbs, unless you notify us.