Genuine Yonex Tennis Shoes POWER CUSHION ECLIPSION 3, For ALL COURTS – 100% Authentic, Black/Silver
- Ideal Quick and Strong Footwork especially for tour competitors.
- For all courts
- Upper: Synthetic Fiber, Synthetic Resin
- Midsole: Synthetic Resin
- Outsole: Rubber
- Super Ergoshape
- Made in Vietnam
- - Technology - 1. Power Cushion +
POWER CUSHIONTM+ is a ‘light and fatigue-reducing’ material. POWER CUSHIONTM+ has a 28%*1 increase in shock absorption and a 62%*2 increase in repulsion when compared to conventional cushioning material (EVA). A raw egg can be dropped from 12 meters above a POWER CUSHION™+ mat, rebounding to a height of 6 meters without breaking*3. POWER CUSHION™+ also provides 25%*3 better shock absorption, and a 12%*4 boost in repulsion.
*1 Tested by Japan Vehicle Inspection Association *2 Tested by the BOKEN Quality Evaluation Institute (Based on JIS standards). *3Tested by Yonex *4Measured by the Japan Vehicle Inspection Association.
2. Power Cushion -
The YONEX Power Cushion absorbs shock then reverses the impact energy for smooth transfer into the next movement.
Compared with urethane, the YONEX Power Cushion construction provides 3 times more shock absorbing power.
3. POWER GRAPHITE DRIVE
A graphite sheet is inserted at the midfoot for increased stability and to propel you forward to the next shot.
4. One Piece Outsole - One piece outsole from toe to heel for more stability.
5. Heel Contact Round Soles - Rounded heel design provides for a smoother heel contact and transition from heel to toe, plus a larger more rounded contact area for a smoother landing.
6. Round Sole
The YONEX Round Sole ™ is designed to provide all-around support for quick and smooth footwork. The Round Sole ensures smooth movements and the transfer of maximum energy.
7. Synchro-Fit Insole
YONEX new Synchro-Fit Insole construction allows a closer fit between shoe and foot, keeping power loss to an absolute minimum to achieve smoother movement and quicker footwork. Fig1. Compared to conventional footwear, the mid to heel area on the insole is lifted to provide a closer-fit between shoe and foot. Fig2. By holding the heel more firmly against the insole, the gap between shoe and foot is reduced, improving comfort and ensuring the foot does not slip forwards inside the shoe.
6. Toe Assist Shape - (1) Big Toe has a space to step firmly during, (2) Mid foot improves fit and prevents from lateral movement at all directions, (3) Hold the heel fasten, which is the axis of footwork, provide more support.
- Please refer to Yonex website for details