Genuine YONEX Astrox 88D Pro Badminton Racquet, with Full Cover, UNSTRUNG, 4UG5
Made in Japan
- Making the whole frame flexible allows the“ASTROX 88 S”to hold the shuttlecock for accurate control, while the“ASTROX 88 D” has more flex in the upper part of the frame transmitting maximum power to the shuttlecock to break through the opponents. In addition the overall length of the“88 S” is only 5mm longer, which enhances both accuracy and power while the“88 D” is 10 mm longer to provide powerful attacks.
- Rotational Generator System - The counter balanced head adapts to each shot, helping you to control the drive and attack the opposition with increased acceleration, steeper angle and power on the smash.
- Namd Material - A world’s-first, new dimension graphite material, Namd, which greatly improves the adhesion of the graphite fibers and resin by attaching nanomaterial directly to the graphite fiber.
In high performance racquets, it is common to combine nanomaterials with resin that connects graphite fibers, but in Namd, nanomaterials are directly adhered to the graphite fibers and resin is greatly increased. This major improvement produces a shaft that flexes and stores energy, delivering explosive force on impact with the shuttle.
- Lead the attack with increased power and control.
- Head Heavy Balance
- Stiff Flex shaft
- Frame: H.M. GRAPHITE + VOLUME CUT RESIN + Tungsten
- Shaft - H.M. Graphite + Namd
- Single-pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high-performance stringing pattern.
- Weight/Grip: 4U (Average 83 grams)/G5
- Recommended string tension 20~28 lbs
- PLEASE NOTE: If a string type is selected, the tension of the racquet will be strung at 25 lbs, unless you notify us.